Hacked WordPress website recovery services
ImakeITwork will fix your hacked or malware-infected WordPress business website
Professional WordPress website restoration
Has your WordPress website stopped working? Fighting with link redirects in WordPress or WooCommerce? We can help!
We build and rebuild WordPress websites for small and medium sized businesses for more than a decade, and we know how to restore malware-infected or hacked WordPress websites. And we don’t just fix what’s broken – we improve hacked WordPress websites to make sure they’re safer than ever.
Our services are 100% accomplished by ImakeITwork team – no outsourcing to third parties.
How we fix hacked WordPress websites
- We copy your hacked website (or what remains from it) to our isolated testing environment.
- We check the database and filesystem for malicious code.
- We remove all the malicious code and replace all themes and plugins with their latest versions
- If theme or plugin is not available or is considered not safe, we replace it with an alternative or custom built solution making sure your website is working as expected.
- After restoring hacked WordPress website we clean your hosting server and upload restored website. We also give you a copy of your fully functioning website for offline backup.
How we make sure your website is safer than ever after recovery
- Our team removes any plugins that are not necessary, or replaces them with simpler solution built specifically for the job.
- If your WordPress website’s Achilles heel is an outdated or poorly built WordPress theme, we rebuild the theme using top-rated Genesis framework based theme or custom block-based theme without any third party dependencies, using latest WordPress coding and security practices.
- After website is recovered or rebuilt we integrate additional security tools to ensure your website is as safe as possible.